During the course of your child’s day at nursery, they will be subjected to a wide range of varied activities. Through play, these activities will aim to provide opportunities for your child to develop the learning associated with:
A few examples of some of the activities that they will be involved in are as follows:
· Reading books together
· Drawing with pencils, chalks, crayons, felt tips and paint
· Making models from construction toys, play dough, plasticine, materials etc.
· Baking and cooking
· Singing songs, saying rhymes, learning poems etc.
· Making patterns
· Doing jigsaws, puzzles, playing games etc.
· Playing on trucks, scooters, tractors and bicycles outside
· Playing with sand and water
· Dressing up & listening to music