Below are some guidelines for using SeeSaw;
- Use the green circle with an add sign to add material- photos, drawings, voice messages etc.
- These materials will not appear on the learning journal until they have been checked and approved by your teacher.
- We want meaningful exchanges on SeeSaw so posting inappropriate messages will be deleted. If your message has not appeared then it has not been deemed a relevant or appropriate comment. Please don't keep sending the same message over and over again.
- We are still waiting for some members of our classes to get permission to use this app. If you have not returned a written permission slip, then ask a parent to complete a form online available through our Cairnshill app. This information will go directly to Mrs Currie who will then filter it down to the teachers. This is taking some time- as you can imagine Mrs Currie is pretty busy at the minute!
- We are not SeeSaw experts and are on a steep learning curve ourselves. We will try and help you as best we can as we learn along the way.
- We plan to access SeeSaw on a Monday to inform you of the suggested learning activities for the week and then on other occasions as needed.
- Please do not send us pictures of each completed activity. We will ask for particular work on different occasions.
- We hope you find SeeSaw an exciting opportunity to continue our learning together outside the classroom.