We're sorry that the weather didn't enable us to complete our two Sports Days this week. We try to set dates well in advance so that parents who want to attend can make the necessary arrangements, however, this means that we can't base our plans on up-to-date weather reports. As I'm sure you realise, a lot of preparatory work has to take place before both our Sports Days and, if at all possible, we try to hold events on the planned dates. Sometimes, as this year, the weather simply doesn't allow us to do that! On other occasions, we've managed to 'dodge the showers' and complete Sports Day even when the weather reports haven't been particularly favourable. If there is another opportunity to invite parents to a rescheduled Sports Day, we'll send a note home with the children.